Friday, May 21, 2010

Afternoon snack for today

I came home from the gym this afternoon and every cell in my body was screaming, "FEED ME!!!"

I managed 2.5km in 19minutes. Hopefully this means I can do 5km in 40 minutes tomorrow when I take part in the Run for the Nation. I've never been even mildly atheletic in my entire life. Exercise is plain boredom to me. Unless I've got a good book/magazine/newspaper in my hand while I move my legs on the stationary bike or there's a television with a good show on in front of the treadmill, I just don't have the stamina nor the interest to exercise. So this is the first time I'm taking part in a sporting event on a voluntary basis.  

Anyway back to my cells screaming for food.

So I opened the refrigerator and there were 2 delicious-looking cream puffs staring back at me.

And on the kitchen table there was a tupperware of chocolate-banana cake.


Surprisingly, it was hardly tempting when I thought about how much more nutritious a Formula 1 chocolate shake would be. And so I had a shake.

And then I took my kids for a swim. It's been a good day!

1 comment:

  1. wah... look like i need to start again with herbalife....

    ReplyDelete